Non-exclusive permission for reuse of World Nuclear Association content
All text, photographs, graphics and other content displayed on this website are copyright the World Nuclear Association ("Our Content") or its licensors. All rights in all Our Content and other content on this website are expressly reserved.
This licence permits you to copy and distribute Our Content, provided you do so in accordance with the terms below. All use of Our Content is solely on the terms of this licence - if these terms are not acceptable to you, you are not entitled to make any use of Our Content under this licence and must seek specific permission from World Nuclear Association:
- You may reproduce sections of up to 150 words from individual pages, except where a page contains fewer than 300 words when you may only reproduce up to 50% of the words on that page. Any reproduced sections must carry attribution to the World Nuclear Association and may not materially change (or suggest a material change in) the meaning of the content. In the case of web-based reproduction the quoted content must include a link back to the original world-nuclear.org page from which it is sourced.
- You may reproduce only those charts or graphics originated by the World Nuclear Association. Such graphics are indicated by the presence of a World Nuclear Association logo on the graphic. The graphic may be resized, but should not otherwise be altered. The World Nuclear Association logo should remain clearly visible. For web-based reproduction of charts or graphics there should be a link back to the page on which they were found, or the world-nuclear.org homepage.
- You must assert World Nuclear Association's copyright in all Our Content used and must not purport to claim any copyright or other rights on behalf of your self or any third party in content sourced from the World Nuclear Association website or other World Nuclear Association publications.
- You must not attribute to the World Nuclear Association material which is not our content.
- You must not in any way do or omit to do anything which may suggest or imply: that World Nuclear Association endorses any products or services other than its own; or a misrepresentation as to the relationship between World Nuclear Association and yourself; or any false information about World Nuclear Association
- You may not make any use of World Nuclear Association's trade marks except as expressly permitted in this licence.
- You must not do or omit to do anything which may weaken, damage or be detrimental to World Nuclear Association's trade marks, goodwill or reputation.
- World Nuclear Association makes no express or implied warranty or representation as to the accuracy or adequacy of Our Content and all conditions, warranties or other terms concerning Our Content which might otherwise be implied are hereby expressly excluded.
- To the maximum extent permissible by law, World Nuclear Association shall have no liability to any party for any loss or damage arising from use made of Our Content under this licence, whether such loss or damage was foreseeable or in the contemplation of the parties and whether arising in negligence or otherwise
- This licence may be amended or terminated without notice by World Nuclear Association in its absolute discretion - you should check the currently applicable terms of this licence from time to time.
- This licence and your use of Our Content in accordance with it are subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
You may also be interested in