Vacancy: Marketing and Communication Manager
The World Nuclear Association, representing the global nuclear energy industry, is seeking to recruit a Marketing and Communication Manager as part of its Strategic Communication team, based in the centre of London, UK.
Salary: >£35,000, depending on experience
The purpose of the role is to support the Association’s mission to promote nuclear energy worldwide, and increase the visibility of the organization through the development and distribution of messages, information and materials towards its key stakeholders, including its members, the wider nuclear industry, international organisations and the media.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identify the most appropriate marketing techniques for our key audiences and develop marketing materials (including newsletters, web content, social media postings, brochures, digital advertising, promotional articles and publications);
- Create marketing and publicity plans for the Association’s products, industry reports and events;
- Be responsible for the promotion of the Association’s products, publications, and events;
- Manage member communication, including the members’ newsletter and annual report
- Manage social media feeds, including developing new and engaging content to extend the Association’s reach;
- Proactively keeping up-to-date on the latest marketing and energy trends, and incorporating them into Association marketing where possible.
The candidate will work under the responsibility of the Head of Department and in close collaboration with the small and efficient Strategic Communication team.
The applicant should be educated to at least degree level, have a good knowledge of general trends in world energy, and demonstrate experience of marketing communication, stakeholder engagement, and a broad knowledge of all media.
The candidate must be an excellent communicator and presenter, have strong writing skills, and be able to work well in a small team. The ability to organize effectively will be important in this role, as will project management skills. You should also be able to communicate fluently and confidently in English, being able to convey complex information to external audiences effectively and to work in an international environment.
Please send a CV and covering letter of no more than one page outlining your suitability for this position and salary expectation to Virginie Ryan-Taix, Head of Strategic Communication at email@example.com. The closing date for applications is 19 April 2017.
For further information about the World Nuclear Association, visit www.world-nuclear.org
You may also be interested in