- Thoughts on a New Development
Model for the Community, White Paper on Growth, Competitiveness
and Unemployment. Document COM(93)700 final. European Commission,
Brussels, 5 December 1993.
- Energy after Rio, Prospects
and Challenges, Executive Summary. United Nations Development
Programme, New York, 1997.
- Nuclear Power. Greenpeace
Position Paper for the Special Session of the United Nations
General Assembly, New York, 23-27 June 1997. Greenpeace, 1997.
- Stevens G., "Nuclear energy and
sustainability", in Sustainable Development: OECD Policy
Approaches for the 21st Century. Organisation for Economic
Cooperation and Development, Paris, 1997.
- Uranium 1995: Resources,
Production, and Demand. OECD Nuclear Energy Agency, Paris,
1996. (Known resources taken as the sum of resources from Tables
1b and 2b. Speculative reserves taken as the sum of Estimated
Additional Resources, Category II, and Speculative Resources
given in Table 4.)
- Collective Opinion of the
Radioactive Waste Management Committee on the Environmental and
Ethical Basis of Geological Disposal. Document NEA/NE(95)4.
OECD Nuclear Energy Agency, Paris, 28 March 1995.
- The sustainability of nuclear power.
Nuclear News, p76, August 1996.
- Fox M.R., "Nuclear regulation
- the untold story", Public Utilities Fortnightly,
p37-41, August 1995.