- Decommissioning of the Beaverlodge Mine/Mill Operations and Reclamation of the Site, Report No. 2, Operating History and Environmental Conditions, MacLaren Plansearch Limited, for Eldorado Resources Limited, February 1983.
- Broughton L.M. et al, Mine Rock Guidelines: Design and Control of Drainage Water Quality, Report No.93301, Saskatchewan Environment and Public Safety, Mines Pollution Control Branch, April 1992.
- Final Generic Environmental Impact Statement on Uranium Milling, NUREG-0706, US Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Washington DC, September 1980.
- Key Lake Project, Volume 1, Environmental Impact Statement, Key Lake Mining Corporation, September 1979.
- The Expansion of the Uranium Mines in the Elliot Lake Area, Final Report, Environmental Assessment Board, Government of Ontario, May 1979.
- Environmental Impact Statement, Collins Bay B-zone Development, Rabbit Lake Operation, Third Addendum, Gulf Minerals Canada Limited, November 1981.
- Deilmann In-Pit Tailings Management Facility, Environmental Impact Statement, Cameco Corporation, February 1994.
- McClean Lake Project Environmental Impact Statement, Volume 1, Minatco Limited, August 1991.
- The Midwest Project Environmental Impact Statement, COGEMA Resources Inc, August 1995.
- Schiffman R.L. et al, ACCUMV Non-linear Large Strain Consolidation, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Colorado, 1992.
- Laboratory Test Results and Geotechnical Design, Deilmann Pit TMF, H.K. Mittal and Associates, November 1993, Appendix C of Environmental Impact Statement for Deilmann In-Pit Tailings Management Facility, February 1994.
- Key Lake Tailings Management Facility Water Chemistry, Steffen, Robertson and Kirsten (Canada) Inc, November 1993, Appendix D of Environmental Impact Statement for Deilmann In-Pit Tailings Management Facility, February 1994.
- Adrian L.W., Key Lake Operation Interim Waste Rock Study Report, Cameco Corporation, March 1994.
- Hydrogeological Studies, Proposed Deilmann TMF, Key Lake Operation, Golder Associates Ltd, November 1993, Appendix A of Environmental Impact Statement for Deilmann In-Pit Tailings Management Facility, February 1994.
- McDonald M.G. & Harbaugh A.W., MODFLOW, A Modular Three-Dimensional Finite-Difference Groundwater Flow Model, US Department of the Interior, USGS Open File Report 83875, 1984.
- Environmental Pathway Analysis of the Proposed Deilmann Tailings Management Facility, Beak Consultants Limited, February 1994, Appendix E of Environmental Impact Statement for Deilmann In-Pit Tailings Management Facility, February 1994.
- Environmental Impact Statement, Collins Bay A-zone, D-zone and Eagle Point Development, Cameco Corporation, Revised Version, 1992.
- Lubin J.H. et al, Radon and Lung Cancer Risk: A Joint Analysis of 11 Underground Miners Studies, NIH Publication No.943644, US National Institutes of Health, Washington DC, January 1994.
- Sources and Effects of Ionising Radiation, Report to the General Assembly with Scientific Annexes, UN Scientific Committee on the Effects of Atomic Radiation, UN Publications, New York, 1993.
- Long Term Population Dose Due to Radon (Rn-222) Released from Uranium Mill Tailings, a report by SENES Consultants Limited for the Uranium Institute, The Uranium Institute, London, April 1998.
- Cohen B.L., 'Test of the Linear No-Threshold Theory of Radiation Carcinogenesis for Inhaled Radon Decay Products', Health Physics, vol. 68, no. 2, p15774, February 1995.
- Cohen B.L., 'Problems in the Radon vs. Lung Cancer Test of the Linear No-Threshold Theory and a Procedure for Resolving Them', Health Physics, vol. 72, no. 4, p6238, April 1997.
- Radiological Protection Policy for the Disposal of Radioactive Waste, International Commission on Radiological Protection, ICRP Publication 77, Annals of the ICRP Volume 27 Supplement, 1997.
| Waste Management in the Uranium Mining Industry
Restore Frames | Sym Home | Programme | Back