- Comparison of Energy Sources in Terms of their Full-Energy-Chain Emission Factors of Greenhouse Gases, IAEA-TECDOC-892, International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna, 1996.
- Global Energy Perspectives to 2050 and Beyond, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis, Laxenburg, 1995.
- Nuclear Energy Data 1998, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency, Paris.
- World Energy Outlook, International Energy Agency, Paris, 1996 Edition.
- The Independent, 20 May 1998.
- Infrastructure for Nuclear Energy Deployment, Proceedings of an NEA Workshop held in Paris on 1011 June 1996, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency, Paris, 1996.
- NucNet No.186/98/A, 18 May 1998.
- Financial Times, 10 June 1998.
- Commercial Nuclear Fuel from US and Russian Surplus Defense Inventories: Materials, Policies, and Market Effects, DOE/EIA-0619, US Department of Energy, Energy Information Administration, Washington DC, May 1998.
- Uranium Resources, Production and Demand: Update 1995, OECD Nuclear Energy Agency and International Atomic Energy Agency, 1996.
- International Symposium on Nuclear Fuel Cycle and Reactor Strategies: Adjusting to New Realities, Key Issues Paper 1. International Atomic Energy Agency, Vienna, 1997.
| Alternative Nuclear Paths To 2050
Restore Frames | Sym Home | Programme | Back