- M. Bunn, J.P. Holdren and A. Wier, Securing Nuclear Weapons and
Materials: Seven Steps for Immediate Action. Project on Managing the
Atom. Belfer Center for Science and International Affairs, John
F. Kennedy School of Government Harvard University, 2002.
- National Research Council. Report by a Committee, Disposition of
High-Level Waste and Spent Nuclear Fuel. The Continuing Societal and
Technical Challenges. National Academy Press. Washington, DC. 2001.
- P.A. Witherspoon and G.S. Bodvarsson, Geological Challenges in
Radioactive Waste Isolation, Third Worldwide Review. Berkeley National
Laboratory, University of California. 2001.
- I. Miller, J. Black, C. McCombie, D. Pentz, and P. Zuidema, High
Isolation Sites for Radioactive Waste Disposal: A fresh look at the
challenge of locating safe sites for radioactive repositories, WM99
'HLW, LLW, Mixed Wastes and Environmental Restoration - Working Towards
a Cleaner Environment', 28 February - 4 March 1999, Tucson, USA. 1999.
- J.H. Black and N.A. Chapman, Siting a High Isolation Radioactive
Waste Repository - Technical Approach to Identification of Potentially
Suitable Regions Worldwide. Pangea Technical Report PTR-01-01, Pangea,
Baden, Switzerland, 52pps. 2001.
- C. McCombie, P. Weyermann, R. Lieb, The costs of disposing of radioactive
waste in Switzerland; Nagra Informiert / Informe / Bulletin no 28,
pp 10-20. 1996.
- INRA. Europeans and Radioactive Waste. Eurobarometer 56.2.
Prepared for European Commission DG Energy and Transport. EC, DG Press
and Communication, Brussels. 48 pps and Annex. 2002.
- M. Bunn, N.J. Numark and T. Suzuki, A Japanese-Russian Agreement
to Establish a Nuclear Facility for MOX Fabrication and Spent Fuel Storage
in the Russian Far East. BCSIA Discussion Paper 98-25, Kennedy School
of Government, Harvard University, November 1998.
- A. Suzuki, Reported in Nuclear Fuel, 14 December 1998.
- T. Cochran and C. Paine, Proposal for Augmenting Funding for the
Disposition of Russian Excess Plutonium. Paper from NRDC, Washington.
- Arius, Association for Regional and International Underground Storage