- Peter Hoffman, Tomorrow’s Energy, Hydrogen,
Fuel Cells, and the Prospects for a Cleaner Planet, The MIT Press,
Cambridge, Massachusetts, London, England, (2001), p.264.
- Paul Kruger, Electric Power Requirement in
the United States for Large-Scale Production of Hydrogen Fuel, International
Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 25 (2000), pp.1023-1033.
- Sandy Stuart Nuclear-Electrolysis Synergies:
For Neat Hydrogen Production and Clean(er) Fossil Reserves Harvesting,
2001 ANS Winter Meeting, 11-15 November 2001, Reno, NV, distributed
by Institute for Integrated Energy Systems, University of Victoria,
- ExternE – Externalities of Energy. A Research
Project of the European Community, http://www.externe.jrc.es/.
- Geoffrey Ballard, Keynote Speech, World Hydrogen
Energy Conference, WHECXIV, Montreal, PQ, 9-14 June 2002. http://www.h2.ca/en/whecxivspeech.html.
- Sandy Stuart, ibid.
- Alistair Miller, Signposts to a Nuclear
+ Hydrogen (N+H2) Future, 2001 ANS Winter Meeting, 11-15
November 2001, Reno, NV, distributed by Institute for Integrated Energy
Systems, University of Victoria, http://www.iesvic.ca.
- Shusaku Shiozawa et. al., Present Status
of JAERI’s R&D on Hydrogen Production Systems in HTER, NEA First
Information Exchange Meeting, on Nuclear Production of Hydrogen, Paris,
France, 2-3 October 2000, p.57.
- H.F. Wagner et. al., Global Energy Outlook,
Key Issue Paper No. 1, Nuclear Fuel Cycle and Reactor Strategies: Adjusting
to New Realities, International Symposium, Vienna, Austria, 3-6 June