Malcolm P., and Simon, Walter A., The Modular Helium Reactor for
the Twenty-First Century, The Uranium Institute, 22nd
Annual Symposium: London, 3-5 September 1997.
- LaBar, Malcolm P., and Simon, Walter A., A
reactor for the new millennium, Core Issues, The journal
of the Uranium Institute, no.5, October – November 1997.
- LaBar, M.P. and Simon, W.A., The Modular
Helium Reactor - A Design for the 21st Century, The Nuclear
Engineer, The Institution of Nuclear Engineers, vol.41, no.1, January/February
- Fuel performance and fission product behaviour
in gas cooled reactors, International Atomic Energy Agency, IAEA-TECDOC-978,
- Stinton, D.P., et al., Coating of Crystalline
Nuclear Waste Forms to Improve Inertness, Journal of American
Ceramic Society, vol.68, no.8, pp. 394-398, 1982.
- LaBar, Malcolm P., The Gas Turbine-Modular
Helium Reactor: A Promising Option for Near Term Deployment,
General Atomics, GA-A23952, April 2002.
- Schultz, Kenneth R., Use of the Modular Helium
Reactor for Hydrogen Production, World Nuclear Association,
2003 Annual Symposium, 3–5 September 2003.
- International GT-MHR Design Review Meeting,
held at Saint Germain-en-Laye, France, 28-30 June, 1999.
- Maintainability Review of the International Gas Turbine Modular
Helium Reactor Power Conversion Unit, EPRI NMAC, March 2001.